0 of 15 questions completed
You knew it was coming… the Sarah Quiz!
Although the quiz can be taken using a phone or tablet – some of the questions display better on a bigger screen such as a monitor (especially question 6). I’m just sayin’.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Anatomy 0%
- Ancestry and Lineage 0%
- Celebrity and Notoriety 0%
- Fear and Loathing 0%
- Geography 0%
- Literature 0%
- Personal Preferences 0%
- Residential Trivia 0%
- Vocation and Career 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 15
1. Question1 pointsCategory: GeographyCorrect
Yes, that’s right. It was taken outdoors.Incorrect
You really should have gotten that one correct. The picture was taken outdoors. Outdoors was the correct answer. The questions get harder now…
It’s usually bright there
Question 2 of 15
2. Question10 pointsCategory: AnatomyCorrect
Fun Fact: Sarah once balanced a checkbook using a crayon.Incorrect
Fun Fact: Sarah once balanced a checkbook using a crayon.
You really don’t need a hint for this question. Just go with your gut feelings…
Question 3 of 15
3. Question10 pointsCategory: Fear and Loathing
There was a time when Sarah was fearful of owls; therefore she could be said to have had oclophobia. Here we see Emily helping to desensitize Sarah to a harmless plastic owl.
Drag and match the following phobias to their meanings:
- Fear of Owls
- Fear of Telephones
- Fear of Wooden Objects
- Fear of Being Watched by a Duck
- No such phobia
- Fear of the Great Mole Rat
- Fear of Long Words
Question 4 of 15
4. Question5 pointsCategory: Literature
The Zoopie Zats book was published in:
It was prior to Sarah’s birthdate
Question 5 of 15
5. Question5 pointsCategory: Residential Trivia
Question 6 of 15
6. Question3 pointsCategory: Geography
It is not the Caribbean
Question 7 of 15
7. Question50 pointsCategory: Ancestry and Lineage
There are 7 people in this picture. One of them is Sarah. Identify the other six people.
Question 8 of 15
8. Question5 pointsCategory: Personal Preferences
Sarah also lost wisdom teeth, just like Emily. But unlike Emily, Sarah has an affinity for all of the following.
Drag and drop the following items into the correct order.
The item you place at the top will be something Sarah likes a lot while the item you place at the bottom will be something she definitely does not.
Having her own washing machine
Cheesecake and Owl Migration Routes
Creepy Mannequins with Excessive Makeup
Question 9 of 15
9. Question7 pointsCategory: Geography
Sarah was how old when she was photographed lying on the Imagine Mosaic in Strawberry Fields in New York’s Central Park?
Question 10 of 15
10. Question4 pointsCategory: Vocation and Career
Question 11 of 15
11. Question10 pointsCategory: Ancestry and Lineage
Question 12 of 15
12. Question5 pointsCategory: Celebrity and Notoriety
Sarah has been on National TV.
Question 13 of 15
13. Question25 pointsCategory: Personal Preferences
Everyone knows that Sarah once went an entire year without reading a book but most people don’t know that she also (hint: take the hint!)
Here’s a chance to get some much-needed points – the answer to this question should be obvious.
Question 14 of 15
14. Question5 pointsCategory: Literature
Uncaptioned is a real word. It would count in a scrabble game.
Sorry, there’s no hint associated with this question.
Question 15 of 15
15. Question25 pointsCategory: Fear and Loathing
Sarah would vote for Donald Trump for President…Correct