0 of 10 questions completed
Test your level of Seamusness. This is where all your Seamus trivia will really come in handy.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Bonus 0%
- Fear and Loathing 0%
- Food and Nutrition 0%
- Geography 0%
- Hobbies and Crafts 0%
- Personal Preferences 0%
- Science 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question10 pointsCategory: Food and Nutrition
If Seamus is taller than Henry and Henry is wider than an average-sized loaf of bread, exactly how many cups of milk are in a milkshake that required 1.5 pints of milk and 3 tbs. of chocolate syrup to make?
Question 2 of 10
2. Question10 pointsCategory: Science
How old was Seamus when he first exhibited the power to harness The Force?
Question 3 of 10
3. Question10 points
Seamus once stuck a spoon to his nose. This by itself is not a major life achievement but Seamus repeated this feat once aboard a cruise ship. Enter all of the information you can below and earn one point for every correct answer.
- Seamus once enjoyed a (Carnival, Carnival Cruise, Carnival Cruise line, Carnival Cruise Lines, family, international) vacation aboard the (Carnival Glory, Glory). That trip featured a visit to a foreign country, namely: (Canada). Whilst in Canada, he paid a visit to a fort which was named after a British King named (George, George II). One of Seamus' traveling companions was a relative and she started learning how to be shot out of a (canon) on the trip. Seamus enjoyed his international vacation and returned home with souvenirs and fond (memories).
Question 4 of 10
4. Question10 pointsCategory: Geography
There was a time in 2014 when Seamus went hunting in Hemingway Woods for electronic equipment and pointy sticks. How many TV’s did Seamus encounter on this adventure?
There was more than a single encounter.
Question 5 of 10
5. Question10 pointsCategory: Food and Nutrition
One summer, during which his maternal grandfather was not seriously obese, Seamus had occasion to get some ice cream. Which of the following flavors was most certainly NOT the kind of ice cream he ordered?
Question 6 of 10
6. Question10 pointsCategory: Hobbies and Crafts
In Seamus’ third year, he had occasion to use the force in a recreational activity. Can you identify the activity?
Question 7 of 10
7. Question10 pointsCategory: Fear and Loathing
Pepere was once viciously attacked by a strange woman in a restaurant. Seamus was there. What was the name of the restaurant?
Question 8 of 10
8. Question10 pointsCategory: Science
It was a difficult year for Seamus when he was only able to muster up enough of The Force to crack small walnuts. Even to accomplish that much, he had to don a Darth Vader costume. Where was this picture taken?
Question 9 of 10
9. Question10 pointsCategory: Personal Preferences
Name a sport that Seamus likes.
Question 10 of 10
10. Question10 pointsCategory: Bonus
Seamus has a younger cousin. Like him, his cousin exhibited something unusual in his youth but did so even before his second birthday. What was it?